sábado, 23 de junho de 2012

Tim Moore - Yes

Yes Ooh, yes, yes Nothing never felt to me Like you do right now Aah, yes, yes, That's the only word I want to hear from your mouth Oh, let's not waste our time Hiding what we feel inside If your tongue is tied, just whisper yes, Darling, yes, darling, yes Yes, yes, don't you feel breathless When I'm holding you near Ah, yes, yes We could light a fire And keep it burning for years It's that misty look inside your eyes That I want to monopolize Feel your skin on mine, It's crying yes darling, yes darling, yes Romantic pressure's gonna drive me insane, Time goes by and I'm losing ground Do you want to see a loved one in chains, I'm sinking baby, I'm gonna drown, I'm going down Oh, yes, yes Can't you feel the passion When I look in your eyes? Ah, yes, yes This is how I want it For the rest of my life Oh, giving fire to your flame, Every time you speak my name Close your eyes and say it to me Yes darling, yes darling, yes.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário